Faith-Based, Religious & Spiritual Group Travel
Memory Builder Options For Your Group's Dream Journeys
Faith-based travel includes a wide variety of activities — from pilgrimages to service projects, from missionary work to cruises.
Today’s faith-based travelers are including more secular activities into their journeys. It’s not uncommon for a trip to include elements of both, such as time for morning devotions and evening prayer, leaving the day free for tours and leisure activities.
Religious Travel is more focused on journeys to specific religious destinations and sites and usually have a religious structure to the group, such as a worship entity (church, synagogue, mosque, etc.).
Today's Contemporary Faith-based traveler are traveling together for the fellowship with other like-minded travelers. It is typical that the itineraries today, of the faith-based travelers, do include some religious heritage sites and other spiritual activities, but for leisure groups these itineraries now have a more secular approach.
Pilgrimages – A spiritual Journey. The word “pilgrim” ”, conveys the idea of wandering over a distance, but it is not just aimless wandering. It is a journey with a purpose, and that purpose is to honor God. A Pilgrimage is a journey or search of moral or spiritual significance.
It is not always easy to tell the difference between pilgrims and tourists. Both may be found visiting sacred sites, and both may aim to prolong the experience or retain its benefits by recording their journey and bringing back souvenirs.
A spiritual journey is a journey you would take to find out who you are, what your problems are in life, and how to come to peace with the world. The purpose of a spiritual journey is rarely to find an answer; rather, it is a process of continually asking questions.
Faith Based, Religious, & Spiritual Journeys Inspire and Bless The Whole Group
There are many milestones related to our faiths and celebrating them together with others of like-minded beliefs creates memories to treasure forever. Celebration Escapes takes all the stress out of planning Group faith-based, Religious, and Spiritual journeys. Whatever your faith or place of worship, all of you want to travel together with like-minded travelers to visit the places where your faiths originated or flourished, the historical sites, the people of those lands, and to renew your spirits in ways only traveling can illuminate.
Top 10 Faith-based, Spiritual & Religious Group Celebration Journeys
- Holy Land Tour or Religious Commemorative Journey
- Fellowship Tour to Heritage Sites in Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Ireland, England, France, Germany or Italy
- Missionary and Service Travel to International Destinations
- Summer Youth Tours or High School & College Graduation Trips
- South America Fellowship Tours
- Spiritual Cruise to India, Thailand, Egypt, or China
- Faith-based trips for whole congregations throughout the world
- Religious Leaders Conference Cruise – Work & Play Agenda
- Africa Service Trips with wildlife and photography safaris
- International Arts Conferences and Competition Events
This website is designed to inspire you to find your dream journeys where you can celebrate your personal, organization, or group milestones in ways only you will cherish.
Milestone Celebrations are deeply personal and even if you do not know what you want to do, where you want to go, or how you want to celebrate on this special trip, we can help inspire you to choose elements, destinations, types of trips, and key activities that fit you and your style of travel and celebration.
- If you are not sure where you want to go, start by looking at the suggested itineraries for your particular milestone. These options are designed to stimulate your thoughts about your specific type of milestone you are going to celebrate.
- You can also peruse the travel by interest itineraries that are designed around passions and styles of travel.
- Perhaps you already know where you want to go for this very special milestone celebration. In that case you can choose your dream journey itinerary from our travel by destination itineraries.
- Don’t see what you really want? - That’s definitely okay! We love nothing better than to create a custom itinerary based on what you love to do, your personal style of travel and destinations that will excite your senses and transform your dreams into spectacular memories.
After you have spent some time being inspired by the itineraries that are featured on our site, it’s time to schedule a Creative Planning Session with one of our Milestone Celebration Experts. This is where we will find out more about you and what will make your celebration spectacular. It’s free and it is a very important step in planning your Milestone Celebration Journey.
To begin, select from any of the travel tags from below to narrow your search or click on the thumbnail to find your next dream journey.
Get started - click here to schedule your complimentary 30 minute session.
Schedule Your Creative Planning Session Now
Celebration Escapes really knows about Faith-based Travel. They have custom trips, escorted trips, cruises focused on our beliefs to destinations that are important to us. They also have trips that are just great for like-minded travelers that are not focused on faith but fellowship. It's great to have a company that understands the needs of the faith-based community.
~ James & Beth
Our church group loves Celebration Escapes. They handle everything for our group and make it easy for us to plan faith-based trips for all of our milestones and annual journeys. They can manage groups of all sizes and ages, to all types of destinations. We love working with them because they know the destinations so well, and design packages that are perfect for our groups.
~ Gordon & Rose
Faith-based travel is unique but Celebration Escapes totally understands our needs. They have programs in place for all the various trips our church takes and for all of our departments. From youth to choir - music competitions to our main congregation; everyone benefits from their expertise.