The Religious Travel Journeys
These Journeys are more focused on journeys to specific religious destinations and sites and usually have a religious structure to the group, such as a worship entity (church, synagogue, mosque, etc.).
Religious Travel is more focused on journeys to specific religious destinations and sites and usually have a religious structure to the group, such as a worship entity (church, synagogue, mosque, etc.).
Over 16.3 million people are now considered religious travelers, i.e., travelers who are likely to take an international religion-themed vacation at some point in their life.
The top destinations for Religious Travel based on a recent Travel Style Poll shows the following results about where people mainly focus their religious travel.
- Israel remains the top religious travel destination, with 58% of potential religious travelers stating that they would be interested in visiting Israel on a religious vacation.
- 30%t cited Italy
- 21% cited England
- Egypt and Ireland, respectively (respondents could pick more than one destination).
- Other top religious travel destinations included Turkey, Jordan, Germany, and France.
This website is designed to inspire you to find your dream journeys where you can celebrate your personal, organization, or group milestones in ways only you will cherish.
Milestone Celebrations are deeply personal and even if you do not know what you want to do, where you want to go, or how you want to celebrate on this special trip, we can help inspire you to choose elements, destinations, types of trips, and key activities that fit you and your style of travel and celebration.
- If you are not sure where you want to go, start by looking at the suggested itineraries for your particular milestone. These options are designed to stimulate your thoughts about your specific type of milestone you are going to celebrate.
- You can also peruse the travel by interest itineraries that are designed around passions and styles of travel.
- Perhaps you already know where you want to go for this very special milestone celebration. In that case you can choose your dream journey itinerary from our travel by destination itineraries.
- Don’t see what you really want? - That’s definitely okay! We love nothing better than to create a custom itinerary based on what you love to do, your personal style of travel and destinations that will excite your senses and transform your dreams into spectacular memories.
After you have spent some time being inspired by the itineraries that are featured on our site, it’s time to schedule a Creative Planning Session with one of our Milestone Celebration Experts. This is where we will find out more about you and what will make your celebration spectacular. It’s free and it is a very important step in planning your Milestone Celebration Journey.
To begin, select from any of the travel tags from below to narrow your search or click on the thumbnail to find your next dream journey.
Get started - click here to schedule your complimentary 30 minute session.
Schedule Your Creative Planning Session Now
Our church does a lot of mission work. We have groups that travel to many different areas in the world and help people with a variety of needs. We like to do some local celebrations and sightseeing with our hosts, too. Celebration Escapes can handle all the arrangements for us. Even though we work hard we also take time to play a little with our hosts. This fellowship is worth as much as the help we are giving them.
~ Phillip & Rene'
Our Synagogue plans an annual trip to Israel every year. Celebration Escapes handles all of our arrangements for us and insures that everyone in the group is well taken care of. They arrange tours, and other events and celebrations for us. They include the appropriate religious aspects that we all go to Israel to see and experience. They make sure the trip is spiritual but also, they insure some fun along the way, too.
Our congregation makes an annul trip to Rome to visit the Vatican and other religious & historical sites. We are convinced that no one knows Rome like Celebration Escapes. Every trip has some new inclusions, some exciting experiences, and new places to eat. We have done this trip now for 5 years and none of the trips have been the same, even though they are to the same destination. We are always delighted with our itinerary.