Give Us A Call Or Schedule A Free Planning Session 678-500-9548
Wind Spirit - The Essence Of Small Ship Sailing
HARDLY A CRUISE FOR EVERYONE, BUT LIKELY THE CRUISE FOR YOU …
Banish cliché, toss aside regimen, steer clear of stuffy.
PERFECTLY SIZED: The Best of Small Ship Sailing
Windstar’s 148 to 310-guest small ships and personalized approach bring you closer to each destination and every port, so you can see the world from new perspectives. Share intimate moments away from the crowds, and immerse yourself in local, exotic cultures, all on a ship where surprise and delight are constant companions.
The Essence of Small Ship Sailing
The Wind Spirit is a sleek, 4-masted sailing yacht accommodating 148 guests. With four decks and a gross tonnage of 5,736, Wind Spirit feels like your own private yacht. Wind Spirit features wide open, teak decks—quite unusual for small ships. Guests will find hidden nooks for private moments giving them a feeling of being on their own private veranda. All staterooms have ocean views, queen beds, flat-screen TV with DVD player, and Bose SoundDock speakers for Apple iPods. The Owner’s Suite includes a sitting area.
Wind Spirit offers two primary dining venues. AmphorA restaurant offers gourmet, course-by-course cuisine in the evenings and Veranda restaurant offers casual buffet and full-service dining for breakfast and lunch. All dining is open seating. And, for dining under the stars, make a reservation for Candles which features steaks and skewers.
Wind Spirit amenities include: WindSpa, Watersports Platform, Casino, Lounge, Library, Pool, and Hot Tub.
Wind Spirit Information
- CAPACITY: 310 Guests
- STATEROOMS: 122 deluxe ocean view staterooms
- SUITES: 31 deluxe ocean view suites
- BRIDGE DECK SUITES: 2 deluxe ocean view bridge suites
- DECKS: 6 decks
All Accommodations Feature:
- Queen Size Bed with Luxurious Linens
- Waffle Weave Robe and Slippers
- Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- Fully-Stocked Mini Bar/Refrigerator
- Direct Dial Phone
- L’Occitane Bath Amenities
- Wi-Fi (internet cards can be purchased at reception)
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh Fruit
- Granite vanity with magnifying mirror and chair
- Mirrored closet with ample drawer space
- Bathroom with granite countertop and shower
- Hair Dryers and 110/220 outlets
Every Cruise Includes:
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- All onboard entertainment
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use of all water sports equipment
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
- AmphorA Restaurant
- The Lounge
- Pool Bar
- Watersports Platform
- Signature Shop
- The Bridge (with Windstar's Open Bridge Policy)
ABOARD EVERY WINDSTAR CRUISE YOU WILL ENJOY
- Champagne welcome reception
- Signature Sail Away to Vangelis’ “1492 Conquest of Paradise”
- Windstar’s Signature Onboard Barbecue and the beloved crew show*
- Local performances on board**
- Learning how to sail with the Captain or officers on our Open Bridge
- Ocean views from all beautifully appointed staterooms or suites
- Cooking demonstrations powered by the James Beard Foundation and recipes by James Beard Foundation chefs
- All meals, in all venues, including 24-hour room service
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including specialty tea and coffee drinks
- Market tours with the chef to select seasonal local ingredients for upcoming meals**
Watersports Platform, including all watersports equipment featuring complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, water trampoline and more*
* Dependent on port and weather conditions. Watersports equipment is not available in Alaska. Only Signature Expeditions will operate from the Watersports Platform when in Alaska.
** In most regions.
We've cruised for many years but cruising with Celebration Escapes & Windstar Cruises was a totally different experience. Everything was Luxury all the way but very casual and understated. It's great for cruising enthusiasts to have several different cruising options now.
~ Marcel & Joyce
We loved how Celebration Escapes planned experiences in the ports designed just for us. Our group felt like royalty on this journey and we all loved every minute of it.
~ Bruce & Audrey
Thank you Celebration Escapes for making this journey a milestone memory. We wanted to sail on an extraordinary ship to a destination we wanted to experience for a long time. It was a Dream we had...for our 15 year Anniversary Pamala delivered that Dream and really did transform it into one of our most beautiful memories.
~ Christine & Marvin