Call us today to speak to a consultant or to schedule your free Creative Planning Session. 678-500-9548
Business To Business River Cruise Program
A Series Travel Program Designed To Increase Customer & Membership Bases While Adding A Revenue Stream
The River Cruise Program Details
Our River Cruise Program for Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses, Associations, Organizations, Clubs, Charities & Not-For-Profits, is designed to enhance your Entities Exclusively.
- There is no investment required for you to create a Series Travel Program.
- There are no contracts required and we aren’t after your database of customers and members.
- This program helps generate more loyalty and enhance relationships from your customers and members.
- You have a unique and interactive marketing program.
- Your guests experience personal relationship with your company, as well as a fabulous journey.
- New people are added to your customer, member & supporter bases.
- As an added bonus, the program adds a new revenue stream to your entity.
- This River Cruise program lets you select from many destinations and itineraries, all with multiple travel dates and multi-directional travel schedules.
- You receive group discounted rates, as well as waived single supplements, and combined promotional power to add other promotions on top of your group discounted rates.
- Only one group travels on each ship so your group gets all the perks.
- These ships are small intimate vessels designed to allow relationships to form and bonds to develop while traveling to areas everyone is passionate about.
- Special events, galas, themed balls and other events are all possible on these journeys.
- You have a captive audience. Presentations about your entity can be held to inform, inspire and commit guests to your entity and it's work.
Your commitment includes:
- Selecting the destination and itinerary
- Promoting your group trip via e-mail to your customer base.
- Using social media, your company newsletter, or other methods to promote your trip.
- Hosting a few events to promote your trip and to inform and excite your customers.
- Send at least one person as your liaison from your company , association or organization to lead the group.
- Typically, for the first trip in your series travel program, it works best if an owner, manager, or principle, escorts the group.
- Escorting your group will ignite the bonding and relationships will develop with your customers / members faster.
Our Commitment Includes:
- We will provide you with marketing content, fliers, brochures and other materials to help you promote your travel event.
- We will Present the information, host the Q & A sessions, and provide all of the materials for each event that you host with your group.
- We will provide a PowerPoint presentation of photos (and other information you want to include) for you to have running on in-store TVs to promote your trip and get people excited about the journey, as well as inform everyone who enters your facility of your trip.
- Celebration Escapes handles the booking your customers into the group travel itinerary, coordinating all of the schedules and works with the cruise line, airlines, and transportation companies for group discounts, and we coordinate the flight schedules and transportation to match perfectly with the cruise departure and arrival times.
- Our staff will manage the individual group bookings, coordination with all the guests, arrangements for all special events, additional excursions or meetings, and anything else relates to the group’s travel planning.
Marketing Your Travel Program
- Send an e-mail announcing your trip plans to all of your customers, and members.
- Plan an in-store or on-site event where people can come and see and hear all about the trip plans.
- Typically they will sign up at the meeting event.
- Then, periodically sending additional e-mails to excite and motivate others to join the group is recommended.
- You can promote your trip in your newsletters and blogs so you can reach more people.
- Should you want to promote your group with more flair and really use this as a new customer builder, the supplier will promote your business by splitting your marketing costs 50/50 for special events and advertising.
- Often they will come to your event and give a presentation to your group and guests. This tends to really get people excited when they hear from key cruise line personnel , what to expect on the trip.
- Many Entrepreneurs, Associations and Organizations also promote their travel event at local festivals or events they are already sponsoring within the community.
Ready to Learn More & Get Your Campaign Started?
Celebration Escapes works with Businesses to create more engaged and loyal customers. Our Business to Business Program increases your customer base and your brand awareness. At the same time, this proven program helps business owners create a whole new revenue stream.
Celebration Escapes works with Organizations and Associations to create more engaged and loyal members. Our Business to Business Program with Organizations & Associations increases your member base and your brand awareness. We help Associations create more engaged and loyal members.
Celebration Escapes works with charities & Not-for-Profits to create more engaged and loyal supporters. Our travel Series Program inspires creative & unique interactive fundraising. It delivers more loyal supporters that really get to know you and your beneficiaries.
Unlike most other marketing efforts, our program is an interactive campaign.
- It's exciting for your clients and members and for your entity.
- Sponsoring a “Series Travel Program” actually produces a whole new revenue stream that gives you money while you are building customer and member loyalty.
- Our Clients tell us all the time how exciting it is to experience these interactive journeys, designed around their passions. To have a growing membership & a check waiting for them when they get home.
Our Series Travel Program is all about customer and membership loyalty.
- Our B2B program delivers energetic and engaged customers and members.
- At the same time, our program increases your customer and membership base.
- You will have a very loyal group of customers & members willing to help you bring new clients and members into your organization.
- The excitement continues...This program also adds a whole new revenue to your bottom line.
Traveling with people of like-minded passions enhances relationships and brand loyalty.
- It helps turn customers into friends who will spend more and bring new customers to your business.
- It helps turn members into friends who will really spread the word and bring new members into the organization.
- It helps turn supporters into friends - friends who will bring new supporters to your organization, charity and fundraising campaigns.
A Unique Opportunity To Build & Retain Customer And Membership Allegiance.
- Travel The World With Your Customers For FREE
- Develop A Community & Create Relationships with Lasting Bonds
- Attract & Expand Your Customer or Membership Base
- Enjoy Greater Repeat Sales
- Expand Your Brand Awareness
- Generate A New Revenue Stream
Three Exciting & Interactive Travel Programs To Choose From. Most Of Our Clients Try Them All After Experiencing The Success Of Their First Campaign.
With our very first River Cruise trip in Celebration Escapes' Travel Program we had almost 50 couples sign up. It was such a success that we decided to do more. Now we are regularly selling out the ship a couple times a year and our business has grown incredibly. We've made a lot of money, too. The best thing is that we have a very loyal customer base and this program has really helped us to build it!
~ Gerald & Andrew
Our specialty shop is small but our items are of high quality and we have local artists who only sell their items with us. We wanted to help them and ourselves build more business. Celebration Escapes showed us how we could do even more. We have increased our customer base, people are buying more, more artisans are getting involved and everyone loves traveling together and exploring similar stores in other countries along the way. We Love this program!
~ Lizianne & Sarah
We own a small flower shop that really produces wonderful floral offerings. It's been hard competing with the markets who are buying in mass and selling pre-arranged items. We were looking for a way to grow our business, compete more and have a lot of fun in the process. Celebration Escapes to the rescue! Since we implemented their travel program our customers are coming in more often, using us for special occasions but also just dropping by for some flowers to make them feel good. Our customers are now our friends since we all travel together and it has made a huge difference in our business.
~ Meagan & Kelly