Pre & Post Cruise Extensions
Pre & Post Cruise Packages - These are custom designed Tours and Accommodations typically crafted for before and after the cruise with extra days in the beginning and/or ending destinations of the Cruise.
- Pre-Cruise Itineraries – Typically these range from 1-3 days prior to the departure of the Main Small Group Tour or cruise.
- Post Cruise Itineraries – Typically these range from 1-3 days after the conclusion of the Main Small Group Tour or Cruise.
- For Pre-Cruise: Private transfers are available for Airport – Hotel and Hotel – to Hotel of the Main Tour (if the hotel is different from the Main Group Tour).
- For Post-Cruise: Private transfers are available for Hotel – to Hotel (if the hotel is different from the Main Group Tour) and hotel – airport.
- Hotel accommodations
- Can be in a 4 or 5 Star Property.
- Can be in the same hotel as the Main Group Tour’s first overnight location.
- Can be arranged in a different hotel from the Main Group Tour’s first overnight location.
- Meals typically include a breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner meals can be added into the itinerary or left to the traveler’s choice with spot payment.
- Custom Tours are available for both pre and post tour dates.
- These would be arranged directly with the group members to accommodate their desired activities and tours.
- At the end of the Pre-Cruise Itinerary, the travelers will meet their group at the designated location.
- At the end of the Cruise, the travelers will separate and begin their Post-Cruise Itinerary.
- No potential for Fundraising.